Monthly Archives: December 2011
|December 12, 2011||Posted by babysfirst under iCandy||
The iCandy Peach Stroller is impressive and well designed, a stroller that can easily convert to a twin or tandem to grow along with your family.
This iCandy stroller is a beautifully presented single seat stroller suitable from 6 months to around 3 years or can be used from birth with the additional bassinet. It is lightweight, can be folded with only one hand and can easily adapt into either a twin or tandem using the additional Peach Blossom adaptor as your family grows.
Great Deals on the iCandy Peach Stroller In Sweet Pea plus other colors!
The iCandy Peach is a really stylish stroller and very easy to move around even on varying terrain with the comfortable foam cushioned handles. It offers a sturdy but light chassis weighing only 19 pounds and features puncture resistant tires, a full suspension system and corrosion-resistant, polished aluminum metal work.
The seat on this iCandy stroller is both front and rear facing and you can adjust it to four different position to ensure your child remains comfortable. With the additional adaptor for the younger baby you can easily attach a bassinet simply clicking it into place and even when your baby is asleep, remove it in one action without waking them. The bassinet doubles as a useful Moses basket. Another big advantage is the shopping basket which is huge, allowing you plenty of room for all your essential baby belongings and shopping also. This iCandy stoller has been produced in a variety of really cool colors such as tomato, black jack, and sweet pea.
When we were road testing our ‘sweet pea’ iCandy Peach, we received the most complimentary looks and comments of all our recent reviews! So prepare to have this particular baby stroller admired as often as your baby! The two back wheels are large and great for dealing with bumps and the two smaller swivel tires at the front enable you to stroll easily over varied terrain with no problems. To stop the iCandy Peach you simply apply the reliable sandal break.
The hood on the iCandy Peach is really large and supports a side view so baby can see lots more of whats going on in the world and there is a pocket on the back of the seat useful for keeping keys etc. The material is made from fully washable quality fabric and the iCandy stroller also has a rain cover that pulls all the way over your baby, protecting them fully. It comes supplied with a bumper bar and there are other useful additional accessories, like a cup holder, foot muff and a parasol. Another positive aspect to this iCandy Peach that we loved, was the ease and size it folds down to. The chassis once folded is also freestanding. If you don’t have a large trunk the iCandy Peach will fit in the smallest, even while still keeping the wheels on. When using with the additional car seat adaptor, you can connect a Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix car seat easily and there are numerous choices of combinations when attaching a further seat or bassinet.
iCandy Peach Features:
* Many various combinations to suit all ages of children (up to 3years)
* Unique one hand folding system, compact folded size similar to the single stroller
* Swivelling of fixed front lockable wheels
* Carrycot suitable from birth until the child is able to sit unaided
* Large, low profile, durable, no puncture cushioned rear tyres
* All round suspension
* Unique (pop up) one hand seat/carrycot removal
* Extra large shopping basket
* Viewing panels on adjustable hoods
* Independent all-over Raincovers
* Freestanding chassis once folded
* Large durable chassis carrying handle
* All fabrics are washable with a 6 month guarantee
* 2 year manufacturer warranty/6 months for carrycots
Great Deals on the iCandy Peach Stroller In Sweet Pea and other colors!
|December 8, 2011||Posted by babysfirst under Bob||
“The Bob Revolution SE Duallie Double Stroller is the ultimate in Double Jogging strollers.”
SAVE OVER $130.00 TODAY!
This Bob double stroller is a true all-terrain workhorse. Sturdy and stylish it’s great for jogging in the city parks, streets or along dirt trails with your children safe inside the protective seats enclosure. It has high impact polymer wheels for excellent maneuverability. For your baby, safety comes first with 5-point padded harnesses to keep your children safe and secure. It has two 16 inch and one 12.5 inch knobby rugged air filled tires, plus a ‘state of the art’ adjustable suspension system that caters for up to 100lbs of weight, smoothing out any bumps giving your children a really comfortable ride.
To use from birth either the optional Bob Duallie Infant Graco Car Seat Adapter or the less expensive Bob Duallie Infant Peg Perego Car Seat Adapter both fit to the frame of this Bob Double Stroller simply and easily.
The seats on the The Bob Revolution Duallie Double Stroller are large, padded and very comfortable for your child. They are designed and offer useful internal pockets where you can place snacks or drinks. There’s also accessory points near the seat where you can position either a snack tray or car seat adapter (sold separately). Using a simple strap system the seats recline 70° adding to your child’s comfort. There is a reliable hand break on the front wheel and a back break via a foot lever that is easy to access and operate. Huge canopy’s with Velcro straps allowing them to be multi-positioned will protect you and your children from the elements if you decide to go out jogging in the rain or worse! Also, with the Bob Revolution Duallie, there is a large peekaboo window on the top of the canopy’s, so you can keep an eye on your children and they can also see you which is a cool feature we liked. You can also roll the cover of the peekaboo window up into a little pocket which is a neat idea and keeps it tidy. Also at the back you will find a large mesh pocket which can hold various baby essentials and a good sized basket underneath to put a large diaper bag. To fold the stroller, you simply lift two levers up and push the handlebars all the way forward, then pull up a red strap and the stroller collapses. The wheels are simple to remove to make the Bob Revolution Duallie even easier to store and there is a convenient strap that tightens for transit. To set up is a quick two move process and your ready to stroll or head off jogging. Don’t forget the twins!
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seats for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harnesses help keep your children comfortably secure.
- Independent multi-position canopies adjust for protection against the elements. Large viewing windows let you keep an eye on your babies.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pockets. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Wheel Base: Swivel mode 29.25in (74.3cm) / Jogging mode 34.84in (88.5cm)
- Overall Length: Swivel mode 52.76in (134.0cm) / Jogging mode 58.27in (148.0cm)
- Handle Bar Height: 41.93in (106.5cm)
- Width: 30.63in (78.8cm)
- Interior Seat Width: 12.50in (31.8cm)
- Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 40.91in (103.9cm) / Jogging mode 44.33in (112.6cm)
- Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 19.30in (49.0cm) / Jogging mode 20.87in (53.0cm)
- Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 34.84in (88.5cm) / Jogging mode 39.57in (100.5cm)
- Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 13.03in (33.1cm) / Jogging mode 11.18in (28.4cm)
|December 1, 2011||Posted by babysfirst under Orbit Baby||
The Orbit Baby G2 Stroller is popular with celebrities and cool parents alike. With its ingenious design, it is definitely one of the coolest and easiest strollers to use on the market.
Great Deals here!
Orbit Baby G2 Stroller
This is the second generation design from those cool people at Orbit Baby – a company of passionate and committed individuals who have spent almost two decades developing their products.
Their clever SmartHub 3D system, allows you to move the comfortable and generous sized seat around a full 360′. The seat can also recline so its fully flat for when your baby sleeps. To keep your baby cool in the summer or warm in the winter, the Orbit Baby stroller features built-in air conditioning in the stroller seat and the seat also has a removable and reversible insert with a fleece on one side, really useful for the winter.
The frame on this Orbit Baby supports the longest handlebars we’ve come across, extending to 46 inches. There is also a parent tray for keys, etc and on the seat a useful bumper bar which supports a food/drink tray with a removable cover.
There are some truly cool accessories for the Orbit Baby G2; we really liked the Orbit Baby Sidekick Stroller Board (featured left) which the older siblings actually love. It attaches in a skateboard style and riding position onto the Orbit Baby G2. The only problem is if you’re older child has a friend, you’ll need to buy two boards!
With the Orbit Baby G2 Stroller Travel System you get an upgradable 3-piece ‘starter system’ with the all important SmartHub base. This base acts as the interface for the Orbit Baby Car Seat or Orbit Baby Bassinet (sold separately). You can dock the car seat from any position and twist to lock, in around 60 seconds. Its also very easy to ensure your baby is safe and secure, as you have a visual reference on the base to make sure its locked (black) or unlocked (red).
To store you only require one hand move to fold the Orbit Baby Stroller and it nestles so compactly that you can fit it all in the trunk of a mini car! The Orbit G2 also has an enormous canopy with a ‘paparazzi’ section that covers your baby entirely from the view of the press, or if you’re not a celebrity its a useful feature for when your baby is asleep!
“This is an exceptional baby stroller, designed and packed with great ideas to make it easy to use and fun to get around with your child. We recommend the Orbit Baby G2 and their Travel System as a great investment for your baby’s comfort and safety”.